Upon successful payment, you’ll gain immediate access to download the files.
Let’s face it – trying to be a godly man in today’s culture is like trying to swim upstream in a river of raging rapids. The world seems to be working overtime to bombard us with images of what its opinion of a man is – from the hero style of Indiana Jones, to the couch potato of Homer Simpson, to the “queer eye” male image of today.
The lines of what is right and wrong are getting blurred, and families in the home and in the church are suffering because of it.
This Pure Man series is about bringing the picture of a godly man back into focus. In this series, Ken and his son Josh take a long hard look at the differences between the world’s view of what it means to be a man and the Bible’s view. They also give practical insight on how to avoid the traps of the world for fathers, husbands, and single men.
In this 2 part teaching you will learn:
- The keys to kindling the fire of passion that already exist in every man
- How to keep the proper perspective with your work, wife and children
- Rules for protecting the things that are precious in your home (your wife, your kids, your eyes)
- How-to’s for keeping the proper pace in a fast paced world
- What it takes to live a life that points people to Jesus