Marriage Counseling In A Box
Are you about to get married?
2 CD SERIES
Maybe you are married & are looking to make your marriage better…
More then 200,000 new marriages each year end prior to the second anniversary.
The wedding industry in America is a 50 billion dollar industry. According to experts, the average 200 guest wedding costs $22,000. More than 1 million copies of bridal magazines are sold each month that focus on wedding ceremonies, honeymoons, and home furnishings, but not on marriage itself.
It seems that people invest more time & money into the wedding event and are not prepared for the marriage. The Bible is the greatest tool you can use to build a successful marriage and family. In this series we are going to discuss foundational truths about marriage from the Bible.
In this series you will learn:
- The Foundation Of Marriage
- Dynamics Of Both Men & Women
- Basic Questions To Ask Before Marriage
- Is Living Together The Same As Marriage?
- 3 Primary Ways The Devil Trys To Attack Marriages & How To Prevent It
- A Pre-Marriage Checklist For Men
- God’s Role In A Marriage